Check out below to see how to stack your rings beautifully while also seeing the types of rings Catbird NYC offers!
Whatever your style is own it.
Looking for a unique gift or dazzling piece of jewelry? Check out Catbird NYC, in business for over 10 years now this Brooklyn hot spot for real carefully curated jewelry pieces has gained mega popularity for it’s matchless designs. Every piece is either done by Catbird NYC’s in house designers or New York’s most talented talked about jewelry designers! At first glance one may think these are your typical fashion pieces, but upon closer inspection one will find that these are the real deal, made finest the finest gold, diamonds, rubies, emeralds and moonstone. One of their specialties are engagement rings, perfect if you’re looking for a ring that’s outside of the norm that possesses beautiful detail and timeless characteristics. Catbird NYC maybe the go to place you want to hint at your honey.
They offer a wide range of bands, and rings in general including pieces for men. Midi rings have been trending for a while now in fashion, there are countless designs, cuts, and colors, but the simple style midi ring is what is most sought after. Catbird NYC offers these shiny pieces in abundance, but what makes them different from the typical ones you can buy at Charming Charlies? These pieces are real gold and silver that will last you forever, so if midi rings will always be part of your one of a kind look you may want to look into stacking up on multiples that will last you a lifetime.
The style of Catbird NYC can be summed up in one word “simple,” these pieces are for the woman who loves dainty jewelry and likes to wear a lot of it. The best thing about dainty necklaces, rings, and earrings are that you can never really seem to wear too much of them. This kind of jewelry offers a look that is simply pretty, delicate, and a little edgy that does not take the attention off of the rest of your outfit, but pulls it all together Perfect for virtually any age, Catbird NYC offers a variety of different types of pieces, one is sure to find the perfect gift for someone special. LIKE Catbird NYC on Facebook, and check them out at Catbirdnyc.com.
Check out below to see how to stack your rings beautifully while also seeing the types of rings Catbird NYC offers!
Whatever your style is own it.
Looking for some brand new styles that truly set you a part from the rest? Check out this hot online boutique, Naked Wardrobe. If you love Nasty Gal, but hate Nasty Gal prices Naked Wardrobe maybe your next fashion destination to fabulosity.
Naked Wardrobe currently offers chic sexy summer styles such as dresses, rompers, body con pieces and crop tops that are reasonably priced and are made to fit most body types from petite to tall, and thin to curvy. Most of their merchandise featured now is perfect for summer, they offer beautiful cuts, colors, and prints in an array of sheer light fabrics that will keep you nice and cool while feeding your need for unique style.
Many of their styles are versatile and can easily go from day to night. Naked Wardrobe is for the woman who is ready to take her style to the next level and doesn’t mind showing a little skin. Personally I think the designs are made with just the right touch of sexy and class that allows a woman to feel comfortable and confident. The flowy simplicity of their styles are what makes them a must have online boutique to bookmark, as you will always need that go to place for simple alluring pieces. Naked Wardrobe also offers sale items that are well worth the deal!
Check out some of their styles below, follow them on Instagram @nakedwardrobe, LIKE them on Facebook, and of course shop with them at NakedWardrobe.com
Remember whatever your style is own it!
Flowers are hitting hard this season from shoes to bikini's whether they are floral prints or full blown flowered headpieces, flowers is a hot fashion trend that will be around for awhile especially with summer heating up! There are so many beautiful prints to choose from in many different color schemes, like corals and purples or classic black and white. Floral prints can sometimes come off as a little intimidating for some due to the overall busy look they have, but when worn correctly there is no need to fear looking too over the top. Here's how to bloom into style effortlessly:
1. Keep in mind while you may see these prints worn head to toe, less is always an option. Try starting off with something simple like a pair of floral heels, scarf, or small purse. This simple addition to your outfit can speak volumes. It shows simplicity at it's best with a fashion forward spin.
2 Incorporate floral bling to your outfit: There are many choices out there as far as fashion jewelry when it comes to this trend. Floral statement necklaces, and rings or even studs are great options for adding a little garden flare to your look.
3. Floral head pieces: I absolutely love these, they come in different colors, and sizes so you can mix an match your look. This has a very hippie vibe to it, but this look can easily be spiced up when worn with the right outfit. For instance pairing a flower headpiece with a chic blazer and shorts, while adding a beautiful hue to your lips can create a perfectly playful yet sexy look. Make sure you choose a color that complements your hair color, skin tone and eyes to accentuate your beauty as a whole.
4. Go for the bold floral look: If you're the type of woman who's not afraid to dive right into trends and take them to the next level then go ahead and grab those all floral blazers, dresses, shorts and bikinis. You're bound to get heads turning with a floral on floral outfit. The best way to pull this off is to have the confidence to do it, these prints are made with a lots of colors and movement that allow you many options when it comes to matching shoes, bags, make up and jewelry.
A surprisingly popular floral accessory that's become a must have is a floral snap back. These hats have come a long way from simply representing sports team logos. While many women have already been rocking snap backs the fact that they are now available in these bold floral prints have opened doors for more women to be willing to wearing them. These are naturally more feminine as they are easily able to be matched with an array of styles, such as rompers, dresses, and skirts, versus the traditional snap back that tends to work better with a more casual look like jeans and a t-shirt.
Get with the trend and become a walking wildflower by checking out these online retailers, and remember whatever your style is own it! xoPeace.Style.Love.xo
It’s that time again ladies! You’re love hate relationship with the bikini season has begun which means it’s time to make your last minute trips to the gym and rev up for that beach body, you’re going to love the trends this season. There is so much versatility available when it comes to the styles this summer, there’s no doubt you’re bound to find something you love and buy it in every print and color. For many women it’s always a blast looking through the magazines and fashion sites at all the hottest swimsuits, however trying them on and finding one that fits your unique body type perfectly, is another story. Let’s dive into some popular styles and see how they can work for you:
1. Bandage/Cut-outs: These styles are perfect for women looking to add the allusion of curves. They usually are cut out at the hip and bust area that brings the waist inward and offers a cinching affect, so you can look like you have more of an hourglass figure. I love these because they show just the right amount the skin in all the right places without leaving you feeling completely naked. You can usually find these in an array of solid colors as well as prints.
2. The high waist bottom: These retro style 2 pieces have been brought back from the 50’s a time where women loved to accentuate their curves. It wasn’t a time where women showed a lot of skin, so these suits complemented the female figure while staying modest. Today a fun spin has been put on these styles by adding vibrant colors, prints and being paired with sexy bandeaus.
3. Digital prints: These prints have been trending for a while now in dresses, skirts, socks etc so it is no surprise they are also plastered all over swimwear. You will most likely find these vivid images on 1 piece suits simply because the goal is to see the prints as a whole. These fun works of art offer much allusion. Depending on the actual print itself, they can offer the look of curves, camouflage undesirable pooches, an overall give you a unique look on the beach that makes you stand out from the rest!
4. Fearless Fringes: Bikinis and 1 pieces with any form of fringe is a must have. Fringes are especially good for women with small bust. Worn on the top, the movement, and length of fringe gives the allusion of a more voluptuous top half. Worn below, fringes play up curves and are simply tons of fun and make you want to move
Some other trends going on this summer are adding belts to swimsuits to once again cinch that waist. It is clear that embracing curves is on everyone’s mind and adding a slim or wide belt to a 1 piece suit makes it possible for almost any woman to achieve them. Long sleeve 1 piece suits are also making it onto the scene while many may not consider this look sensible, these babies are made from breathable fabric that make stepping out of the sand, into some heels and onto a resort bar incredibly easy. Also bandeau style suits are perfect for every woman, whether you're busty or not this can help accentuate your chest and keep you concealed while maintaining sex appeal .
Take time to search for the perfect swimsuit, and consider buying more than one style to try something new each time you head out to the beach. Choose colors and prints that complement your skin tone and make you feel vibrant. The most important thing when it comes to wearing swimwear right is putting on your confidence and never taking it off. Embrace your body and don’t be afraid to show some skin or even covering some up. With so many different styles you can’t go wrong!
Check out these hot styles below for inspiration and these online retailers to purchase your next sexy suit! Whatever your style is own it xo.Peace.Style.Love.xo
Rihanna's bohemian glamour look for Brazil's issue of Vogue turned out to be head to toe flawless, the choice of fashion jewelry and garments or should we say lack there of they chose to go with really brings this island chic style together to create a look that is natural, and sexy with a hint of that Rihanna edginess we all know and love.
The island star is known for making statements which it is why it is no surprise that she is topless in a good amount of the spread. She is also known to be a huge fan of jewelry. You can always catch Rihanna wearing some type of unique piece of sparkle, whether it be rings on every finger or body chains. The stylist stayed true to Rihanna’s sense of style an incorporated an array of beautiful, shiny pieces that complemented the stars sun kissed glow perfectly. The fashion jewelry brings this overall look together and makes it polished. Gold bangles and arm cuffs, mixed in with layers of dainty gold necklaces, bamboo style hoops as well as some statement neck pieces and rings were all used to reflect the Brazilian sun and give Rihanna that extra glimmer.
This look is easily accessible for all, for similar styles like Rihanna’s click on the following images below, and create an urban chic look that exudes beauty and sex appeal.
No Matter what your style is own it. xo.Peace.Style.Love.xo
So everyone knows all about that huge party where all the stars get together and dress up in all their expensive gowns and suits every year right? The annual Met Gala ball is one of the most important fashion events of the year it’s the celebration before the Metropolitan Museum of Art's yearly Costume Institute exhibit begins. Each year celebrities from singers to actors attend the ball dressed in their most exquisite couture. This year was no exception, the red carpet was swarmed with some of the most famous faces to date including Victoria Beckham, Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyoncé, Rihanna, and Rachel McAdams. All the talent on the red carpet this time was no match however for the breathtaking fashionable designer pieces they were draped in such as; Oscar De La Renta, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, and Balmain. Even though there were many unique head turning looks to be seen there was still a distinct undeniable pattern going on between colors, fabrics and cuts that can be translated from the red carpet to your closet.
1. Nude, white, blush pink, and dusty light blue color palettes, were seen multiple times on an array of gowns at the Gala. Some silhouettes were very chic and sleek while some were the exact opposite. For summer I suggest the sleeker look as less fabric means less heat for you. These colors are perfect for the warmer seasons as they complement many skin tones.
2. Sheer fabrics were also a hit on red carpet Naomi Watts, Beyoncé, and Shailene Woodley all strutted some sexy see thru. This a look you’ll love to rock when it’s hot. Go for the more loose sheer type of fabrics versus the body hugging ones as these will offer more relief from the heat.
3. Cut out tops and 2 piece style dresses have been in style for a while so it was no surprise when Rihanna put a nice spin on the trend, by rocking an all white, unique fitted Stella McCartney number. These are styles you can find virtually anywhere that you can count on to be around all through summer in different prints, colors, and cuts.
My personal favorite looks of the night were Beyonce, Cara Delevingne, and Rihanna. I am a huge fan of classic black, and white styles. All three of their looks were sexy yet sophisticated and their confidence radiated past the garments. This is an indicator that they in fact wore the outfit and did not let the outfit wear them.
Check out more hot looks from the 2014 Met Gala at http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/best-dressed-2014-met-gala/#1
Today I’m highlighting a very talented fashion illustrator and designer whom I admire for his creativity, drive, and courage to not only do what he loves, but to do what he loves continuously well. With each sketch he is making his mark in the world and amplifying his skills. Hayden Williams is a 22 year old British, unbelievably artistic individual creating a huge name for himself in the fashion industry. He has thousands of fans who adore his work and pay homage to the world of fashion illustration. Amongst his fans are a few names you may know of such as Beyoncé, Oprah, and Rihanna.
It is evident through his work alone that a lot of the young illustrator's inspiration stems from pop culture. Many pieces of his work involve celebrities who are trending and hot, along with popular images from top fashion magazines like Vogue an Elle whom he has received grave reviews and appreciation from.
He has recently sketched Disney princesses as sophisticated fashionistas, however this isn't the first time he has shed a new light on the popular princesses we all know and love. The first round of characters were featured on Hayden's version of the cover of Vogue and got extreme positive feedback from thousands of people. Hayden Williams is a huge inspiration for anyone out there looking to do what they love. When you're doing what you love, you can create the perfect life for yourself including the types of people you want to be surrounded by, as well as a career you can truly be proud of. Keep your passions and dreams alive, because somewhere out there the right person will take notice and the rest will be history. Xo.Peace.Style.Love.Xo
Check out Hayden's beautiful work: